Why choose Salesforce over its competitors?
There are a bunch of CRM systems available out there, so what makes Salesforce stand out from the crowd? Well, there are several reasons you might decide to choose Salesforce over its competitors, and we’re going to take a look at just a few of them.
Comprehensive CRM functionality:
- Salesforce offers a comprehensive set of CRM features and functionalities. It covers a wide range of business processes, including sales, marketing, customer service, and analytics.
- Salesforce’s CRM capabilities are highly customisable and can therefore be tailored to meet the specific needs of any industry or business model.
- Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM platform, which means it is accessible from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection.
- Being cloud-based means you can take advantage of easy deployment, automatic updates, scalability, and reduced IT infrastructure (this also benefits costs).
- It also allows businesses to scale their CRM systems along with the business itself, meaning it can adapt according to a changing business’s needs.
- Salesforce has a digital marketplace called AppExchange, where you can find a huge array of pre-built applications and integrations developed by Salesforce Partners and third-party vendors.
- These apps expand Salesforce’s functionality and provide access to a huge range of industry-specific solutions at pace, potentially cutting both project costs and timelines.
- Salesforce offers robust mobile capabilities, enabling users to access CRM data and functionality on smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile access has proven to improve adoption rates, staff productivity, and customer responsiveness.
- Salesforce is known for its commitment to innovation, and as such, it regularly releases new features, enhancements and upgrades to its platform.
- This commitment means that Salesforce customers know that their systems will always be at the forefront of CRM advancements and trend.
- Salesforce boasts a robust security system that protects customer data and ensures data privacy. It adheres to industry-standard security certifications and regulations, providing peace of mind to customers that deal with highly sensitive data.
It’s important to understand your business needs when it comes to choosing an appropriate CRM system. What industry you operate in, the size of your business and its propensity to scale are all important factors to consider.
The main benefit of Salesforce is that everything is centralised into one fully customisable platform, meaning all of your data can be visualised in one place.
Start your success story...
Want to see how the Silver Softworks team can help your orgnisation be successful with Salesforce?