Salesforce Field Service Lightning
Monitor, track and report on all areas of distribution, from dispatching workers and their locations, to stock levels and equipment approval, even on the go with the Field Service Lightning mobile app.
- Geolocation tracking
- Track and monitor stock
- Dispatch and track workers
- Smarter routing
What is Salesforce Field Service Lightning?
Salesforce Field Service Lightning for workers
- Let our experts help you to efficiently organise your work-force with Salesforce Field Service Lighting features for dispatching and tracking workers.
- Our qualified team optimise the platform to allow new ways of both tracking appointment statuses and scheduling service appointments when needed. We have helped many customers streamline their worker distribution processes and provided clarity for day to day progression.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning for equipment
- Our professional team is well versed in configuring and personalising Salesforce Field Service Lightning to improve processes for production. Providing the ability to work faster and smarter in areas such as dispatching and approving equipment usage in real time from wherever you are.
- Using geocoding, our developers can provide you with the clarity to track vehicle locations to always be on top of current workings and provide updates go the go.
- Create detailed reports and utilise automation capabilities to not only track and monitor product stock levels, but receive alerts for when they are low. We can even show you how to trigger an email to the relevant member of staff to take action when thresholds are reached.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning uses
- With the ability to create templates and maintenance plans to ensure consistency and standardisation, our team optimise Salesforce Field Service Lighting for all your users whether they are out in the field, at their desk or wherever else they may be.
- Once configured, the platform can even be used offline to ensure no users are missing out, even those in signal dead zones out and about, meaning nothing is ever missed or forgotten, as the need to update at a later time is eradicated.
- Get in contact to find out how to get the most out of Salesforce Field Service Lighting for your business. Why not learn more about the amazing features capable on the platform with our Overview of Field Service Lightning blog post.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Questions
Find out the answers to questions we’re asked every day below or why not submit your own by getting in touch with us. We’re happy to answer any queries you may have.
What are the Core Features included in Salesforce Field Service Lightning?
Use the core system to plan and organise your workload, from setting skill sets and working hours for staff, to tracking performed jobs and inventory. Create detailed reports from the data you have collected and analyse areas for improvement and future planning.
Does the Salesforce Field Service Lightning mobile app work for both iOS and Android?
What is smart routing in Field Service Lightning?
How can Field Service Lighting help with my facility management?
Freely roam the facility and check off tasks as you go as well as monitor staff members progression in doing the same. Track staff and customers on location with real time updates and alerts to always be organised and precise when managing any facility.
Speak to our specialist team
Get a free consultation to discuss the challenges you face and find out how we can help you
Salesforce Community Cloud
Your go to place for connecting with everyone and everything Salesforce, see how your employees, partners and customers can all benefit Read more…
We take pride in the many businesses we have helped grow with the Salesforce platform. Take a look at what our customers say. Read more…
Salesforce Experts For Your Industry
We have experience in Salesforce Consultation & Implementation across a range of industries. These include:
Helping businesses retain complete project visibility.
Streamlining processes and providing a full 360º customer view
Assisting business growth with advanced consulting.
Grow your nonprofit organisation with the world’s leading CRM system.
Giving You The Advantage
Our experts are dedicated to understand the nuances of your industry. Find out more about the different industries we work with daily.
Our team has a huge amount of experience working for some of the top brands in London and the UK. View some of our biggest Salesforce success stories.
Our experts work with you from the beginning of your journey, through implementation, to ongoing support. Get started on your journey from concept to cloud today.
"Flexible and diligent"
I’ve been extremely satisfied with the service and support TRL has received. I have no hesitation in recommending Silver Softworks to prospective clients.Mark Stead
"Very successful Salesforce implementation"
We’ve worked with three other Salesforce consultancies in the past, and can confidently say that Silver Softworks offer a superior service to them all, delivering on time and on budget, every time.Marcus Ereira
"Highly successful project"
Silver Softworks offer an efficient, first class service, contributing with insights and expertise to ensure I received the best ROI for my investment.Matthew Guy
Talk to us about starting your Salesforce journey