Salesforce Community CloudCreate fully branded Portals for customers, partners and employees with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Collaborate with your Partners
- Share knowledge with customers
- Enable customer self-service
What is Salesforce Community Cloud?
- We love helping our customers create fully branded portals using Salesforce Community Cloud. Create an online platform to connect and educate your customers, partners and employees fast. Allow users to communicate and learn from each other to provide support and answer queries.
- With our trusted team of experienced consultants we configure personalised communities to allow users to converse amongst themselves and with your business. Allow for the answering of questions, learn new use cases and skills from like-minded people, sell and test new products and ideas, or simply reach out and keep in contact with your community.
- Salesforce Community Cloud is split between three different areas to ensure increased productivity with customers, employees and partners.
Salesforce Customer Community
- We help our customers form better relationships with theirs through trusted channels such as the Salesforce Customer Community.
- Let customers exchange stories, use cases and question answers with each other, to help extend customer trust and encourage repeat business. We can demonstrate how to provide customers with access to training resources or any other documentation you would like them to be able to find. Members of your team can even securely exchange important documents such as billing procedures or set data to provide customers with a clear and informative view when needed.
- Allow customers to self-serve when they have an issue instead of calling your support team, by giving them access to Salesforce Knowledge articles or interacting with other community members.
- Take a look at more amazing use cases and how the Salesforce Customer Community could enhance your customer service practice.
Salesforce Partner Community
- Give portal access to your channel partners to share information, collaborate on deals, and shorten your sales cycle.
- We understand the frustrations that can be caused when trying to ensure accurate communication with connecting partners. The Salesforce Partner Community provides the ability to create interactive, real time and personalised sites to establish connections and communications between partners.
- Transparency is always a big factor in a successful partnership, which is what makes us so dedicated to providing an effective platform to do just that. Send and share documentation and sections from other Salesforce products, directly to those who need them. Making for easy collaborations and onboarding.
- Explore the full benefits of the Salesforce Partner Community further to see how you can improve relationships between partners.
Salesforce Employee Community
- Communication within your business can be difficult at times, particularly when cross departmental matters arise. Our professionals understand this and provide effective ways through the Employee Community to close the gaps.
- Our skilled team can help you to easily communicate within your business for advice, or even reimagine the way you speak to specific staffing areas, such as easily submitting issues for HR.
- We can help you to enlighten your staff every step of the way, by creating portals for onboarding and providing access to useful materials fast. Once your staff are settled why not have them upskill on new business areas from within a personalised community you create.
- Check out the full extent of the advantages we can help you to achieve on the Salesforce Employee Community platform.
Salesforce Community Cloud QuestionsFind out the answers to questions we’re asked every day below or on our top 5 frequently asked questions about Community Cloud blog post. Why not submit your own by getting in touch with us. We’re happy to answer any queries you may have.
Is Salesforce Community Cloud for B2B or B2C?
Can Community Cloud be hosted on an external website?
What is the difference between the Salesforce Community Cloud licenses?
What’s the difference between a Lightning Community and a Visualforce Community?
Speak to our specialist teamGet a free consultation to discuss the challenges you face and find out how we can help you
Salesforce CPQCPQ is talked about a lot in Salesforce terminology, but what actually is it and how can you get the best results by using it? Read more…
Success StoriesWe take pride in the many businesses we have helped grow with the Salesforce platform. Take a look at what our customers say. Read more…
Salesforce Experts For Your Industry
We have experience in Salesforce Consultation & Implementation across a range of industries. These include:
Professional ServicesHelping businesses retain complete project visibility.
ManufacturingStreamlining processes and providing a full 360º customer view
Financial ServicesAssisting business growth with advanced consulting.
NonprofitsGrow your nonprofit organisation with the world’s leading CRM system.
Giving You The Advantage
"Flexible and diligent"
I’ve been extremely satisfied with the service and support TRL has received. I have no hesitation in recommending Silver Softworks to prospective clients.Mark Stead
"Very successful Salesforce implementation"
We’ve worked with three other Salesforce consultancies in the past, and can confidently say that Silver Softworks offer a superior service to them all, delivering on time and on budget, every time.Marcus Ereira
"Highly successful project"
Silver Softworks offer an efficient, first class service, contributing with insights and expertise to ensure I received the best ROI for my investment.Matthew Guy