NonProfit Success Pack (NPSP)Giving nonprofits the advantage with the Salesforce NPSP. Enhancing the number #1 CRM system for fundraising, grant management, volunteer management and all nonprofit organisations.
- Record Fundraising Efforts
- Grant Management Tracking
- Manage Volunteers effectively
- Impact Measurement Reports
What is Salesforce.org NPSP?
How can NFPs use Salesforce?
- Built for nonprofits, by nonprofits, the NonProfit Success Pack (NPSP) is created with the purpose of enhancing nonprofit’s capabilities on the Salesforce platform. Our trusted team takes your needs as a nonprofit and with close attention to constituent and donor management, create a personalised system with you in mind.
- Our certified team can implement the vast array of helpful organisation fields available on the NPSP. There are fields available for fundraising, grant management and volunteer measurement in particular, as well as many more to ensure your nonprofit is supported in whatever is needed.
- We are well practiced in helping nonprofits to organise and track their donors and constituents with the help of the NPSP. With customisable features created with you in mind, you can be sure the Salesforce NPSP has something to suit your needs. Our experts provide training to you and your team so you can start to use the system and see the benefits for yourself fast.
Salesforce NPSP for Fundraising
- Our trusted team can help you to form a full 360 view of all your fundraising efforts and donor information. See all your communications right from the beginning, along with tracked information about donors and their interests. Form close relationships with constituents and volunteers to increase fundraising efforts, with the ability to track and report on data important to you and your organisation.
- Let us take your daily manual process, such as updating each fundraising spreadsheet, and automate tasks to allow your team to get back to what’s important to you.
- Our team can help you to utilise out of the box fundraising tools for tracking the whole donor lifecycle, helping you to find out the details of each stage of the process and recreate successes.
Salesforce NPSP for Grant Management
- Once our experts have implemented your fit for purpose system, you can then take it with you to enhance working methods from wherever you need to be. The Mobile app allows your team to be on top of incoming grants, make updates and track progression throughout the journey from wherever they may be.
- With 10 free Salesforce licences available to nonprofits with NPSP, it’s even easier to gain access to amazing grant management capabilities. Our specialist team will not only implement your system to ensure it is personalised for you and your needs, but train users on any features available which will benefit your grant management efforts.
Salesforce NPSP FAQFind out the answers to questions we’re asked every day below or why not submit your own by getting in touch with us. We’re happy to answer any queries you may have.
What is the difference between Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org?
Salesforce.com is the commercial side to Salesforce and is designed with for profit companies in mind; whereas Salesforce.org was created purely for nonprofit organisations. Salesforce.org caters to charities, nonprofit organisations and the education sector to provide the technology to assist their growth. Find out more on our What is Salesforce.org? blog post.
What is the 1-1-1 Model?
The 1-1-1 model was developed to allow Salesforce and it’s partners to give back to nonprofits and the community. Salesforce pledges to provide 1% of their product, 1% of their time and 1% of their resources and encourages its partners to select a 1% to do the same. The pledge has proved very successful in the 18 years it has been active so far, to raise a huge $168 million in grants, as well as 2.3 million hours of community service and over 32,000 donations to nonprofits in need.
What is the Nonprofit Cloud?
Nonprofit Cloud gives you the freedom to ensure all budgeting, volunteering, training, support and whatever else you are involved in can all come together on one platform, to provide you with the right tools you need to continue giving back. Giving you the assistance needed to effectively manage all non-profit attributes from scholarship programs, to philanthropic giving, to monthly giving packages and more. Find out more on our Nonprofit Cloud blog post.
What is the Power-Of-Us programme?
The Power of Us is an online portal consisting of over 30,000 members from the Salesforce nonprofit and education communities. The hub allows users to communicate and share stories, as well as ideas towards Salesforce.org workers. These ideas and suggestions are used to improve the capabilities on NPSP and implement new features. The Power of Us also allows its members access to a range of detailed documentation on best practices, help sheets and any information that may be beneficial.
Speak to our specialist teamGet a free consultation to discuss the challenges you face and find out how we can help you
How Can Salesforce help my organisation’s Fundraising efforts?Enhance your fundraising efforts as a nonprofit organisation to achieve your goals and grow Read more…
Success StoriesWe take pride in the many businesses we have helped grow with the Salesforce platform. Take a look at what our customers say. Read more…
Salesforce Experts For Your Industry
We have experience in Salesforce Consultation & Implementation across a range of industries. These include:
Professional ServicesHelping businesses retain complete project visibility.
ManufacturingStreamlining processes and providing a full 360º customer view
Financial ServicesAssisting business growth with advanced consulting.
NonprofitsGrow your nonprofit organisation with the world’s leading CRM system.
Giving You The Advantage
Who have we worked with?
“We’re really happy with our partnership with Silver Softworks. They are quick to get things done and they definitely know their stuff.” Anna Jayde-Faaris
“Silver Softworks came to our rescue when a previous supplier was unable to complete our project. They were very professional, taking the time to understand our needs and responding promptly to our queries. “ Jane Jarman
“All stages were very clearly communicated and implemented with a real understanding of our initial brief. ” Alan Davidson