Salesforce Consulting & Support For The High Tech Industry
We help leading High Tech, Startup, and Software/SaaS companies go from concept to cloud with Salesforce.
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Shield
- Einstein Analytics
How Silver Softworks Can Empower Your High Tech Business with Salesforce
In the fast-moving high tech industry, it’s important that you can rely on a system which is not only scalable, but embraces rapid change within the business and can keep up with aggressive growth targets.
Many of the High Tech businesses that we work with have similar challenges. We have the knowledge and experience to help you evaluate Salesforce and help build a business case to demonstrate a positive return on your investment.
Silver Softworks has worked with many High Tech, SaaS, Fintechs, and startups over the years and have seen first hand how Salesforce can benefit this type of business:
Software Companies/Software As A Service (SaaS)
- Understand your clients’ behaviours with a full 360 degree view of their activity
- Speed up quoting, contract changes, and renewals using Salesforce CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote)
- Bundling products that should be sold together, as well as proposing optional add-ons for the sales team
- Automatically apply CPI increases on contract renewal
- Report on customer churn risk using Salesforce’s Einstein AI platform to spot common risk patterns
- Measure and forecast monthly recurring revenue (MRR) and annual recurring revenue (ARR) in real time
- Import actual usage stats from other systems to enable unified reporting across sales, service, and finance teams
- Start your business on the right foot by growing on the world’s most scalable CRM system. Never migrate to another CRM system again!
- Utilise the agility of the Salesforce platform to arrange system processes with rapidly changing business processes, because let’s face it, they change daily in a startup environment
- Gain access to over 3,400 ready-to-go Salesforce apps on the Salesforce Appexchange. Quickly plug functionality gaps by installing pre-built applications built on the Salesforce platform
- Onboard your partners and suppliers with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Create trusted blockchain networks using Salesforce Blockchain, integrated directly into the platform
- Hold your data to the highest security and encryption standards utilising Salesforce Shield
High Tech Industry Challenges
When implementing salesforce for the High Tech industry, there a number of technical challenges you may face. Our experts are trained to deal with these challenges are have experience in overcoming them all.
Is Salesforce CPQ fit for Software/SaaS businesses?
We regularly implement Salesforce CPQ for SaaS and Software Companies and regard ourselves as specialists in this area.
Quoting bundled products, contracting, expansion and contractions, auto-renewals, and applying CPI increases are all easily achieved with Salesforce.
If you’re a SaaS business considering Salesforce or CPQ, then please get in touch for a no obligation chat on how we typically apply these technologies within a SaaS environment.
Do I need Salesforce CPQ as a Software Company
Salesforce CPQ isn’t mandatory for your SaaS business, but it is definitely worth undertaking an evaluation, and we’d be happy to help with that.
CPQ carries a substantial financial cost, and implementing CPQ can also be complex and expensive. However, in our experience, the benefits often outweigh the costs.
We also have many SaaS businesses who do not have Salesforce CPQ and are still getting a lot of benefit from Salesforce. We’ve helped many businesses weigh up the pros and cons, so why not get in touch and let us objectively review your options?
Can I integrate Salesforce with our backend platform?
Is my data secure?
Does Silver Softworks have knowledge in the sector?
Speak to our specialist team
Get a free consultation to discuss the challenges you face and find out how we can help you
Red Sift's Success Story - Salesforce CPQ & Community Cloud
“We were looking for a Salesforce Partner that could understand our requirements as a fast-growing software business. Silver Softworks have proven to be a collaborative partner in scoping out business requirements and identifying opportunities as well as avoiding issues as the design stage”
What is Salesforce CPQ?
Check out our quick guide to Salesforce’s leading quote-to-cash tool, Salesforce CPQ Read more…
We take pride in the many businesses we have helped grow with the Salesforce platform. Take a look at what our customers say. Read more…
Salesforce Experts For Your Industry
We have experience in Salesforce Consultation & Implementation across a range of industries. These include:
Helping businesses retain complete project visibility.
Streamlining processes and providing a full 360º customer view
Grow your nonprofit organisation with the world’s leading CRM system.
Giving You The Advantage
Our experts are dedicated to understand the nuances of your industry. Find out more about the different industries we work with daily.
Our team has a huge amount of experience working for some of the top brands in London and the UK. View some of our biggest Salesforce success stories.
Our experts work with you from the beginning of your journey, through implementation, to ongoing support. Get started on your journey from concept to cloud today.
"Flexible and diligent"
I’ve been extremely satisfied with the service and support TRL has received. I have no hesitation in recommending Silver Softworks to prospective clients.Mark Stead
"Very successful Salesforce implementation"
We’ve worked with three other Salesforce consultancies in the past, and can confidently say that Silver Softworks offer a superior service to them all, delivering on time and on budget, every time.Marcus Ereira
"Highly successful project"
Silver Softworks offer an efficient, first class service, contributing with insights and expertise to ensure I received the best ROI for my investment.Matthew Guy
Talk to us about starting your Salesforce journey