Salesforce Technical Lead Consultant
£50,000 – £75,000 (Witham, Essex)
As our already impressive client base grows, we are looking to expand our team of highly experienced consultants with other like-minded, driven individuals.
The role will be primarily based in our new office in Witham, Essex, although we will consider an element of remote working for the right candidate.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Workshopping and gathering requirements from customers
- Designing complex technical solutions for Enterprise level projects
- Leading technical Salesforce implementations, from requirements gathering, through development and delivery
- Developing Apex and VisualForce code to company standards
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- A minimum of two years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- Advanced platform, Apex, and VisualForce experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with APIs and Salesforce integrations
- A proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects in a technical lead role, preferably in a consulting environment
Bonus points for:
- Platform Developer II certification
- Integration Architecture Designer certification
- Experience with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi
- Lightning or Heroku development experience
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £75k per annum
- Progression targets on employment commencement with financial incentives attached
- Training, mentoring, and Salesforce certification
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
- Private health care
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team. The candidate may be expected to help support junior members of staff and work as part of a team.
Interested in this role?
Send us your CV using the button below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible!