Salesforce Technical Lead Consultant
£50,000 – £75,000 (100% Remote Role)
As our client base grows, we are looking to expand our team of highly experienced consultants with other like-minded, driven individuals.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to client site may be required occasionally when the apocalypse ends.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Workshopping and gathering requirements from customers, both technical and functional.
- Designing complex technical solutions
- Leading technical Salesforce implementations, from requirements gathering, through development and delivery
- Developing Apex and VisualForce code, lightning web components, integrations, and any other Salesforce related technologies/requirements
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- A minimum of two years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- Advanced platform, Apex, VisualForce, LWC
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with APIs, Salesforce integrations, and complex architectures
- A proven track record of leading and delivering Salesforce projects in a technical lead role, preferably in a consulting environment
- A genuine passion for new Salesforce technology and news. You probably read the full release notes, you sadist!
Bonus points for:
- Platform Developer II certification
- Integration Architecture Designer certification
- Experience with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, Snaplogic
- Lightning or Heroku development experience
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £75k per annum
- Progression targets on employment commencement with financial incentives attached
- Training, mentoring, and Salesforce certification
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
- Private health care
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team.