Salesforce Project Manager
£25,000 – £35,000 (Remote Role, UK Based)
Are you interested in learning new skills and adopting a top-tier cloud based platform?
How about becoming a Project Manager, implementing the most popular CRM system on the planet?
Then this role is for you!
Silver Softworks are looking for impressive new talent to help expand our team of highly trained and experienced consultants and to grow with us as we extend our already impressive array of clients.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to client site may be required occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Customer communication and relationship management
- Managing timelines, budgets, and governance for multiple Salesforce implementations
- Assisting the Head of Delivery with admin, reporting, and resourcing tasks
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- Great communication skills
- At least 1 year of software implementation Project Management experience
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to lead the project teams, ensuring timely delivery of each project
Bonus points for:
- Experience with, knowledge of of the Salesforce platform
- Prince 2 or similar certification
- Change request experience
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £35k per annum
- High level training and mentoring from our experienced Head of Delivery
- Progression targets with financial incentives attached
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team.