Salesforce Project Manager
£50,000 – £75,000 (Remote Role, UK Based)
As our delivery team continues to grow, we are looking to add an additional project manager to the team to ensure that projects our projects continue to be delivered successfully, and preferably, on time and on budget.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to client site may be required occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Taking PM responsibility over multiple projects simultaneously, including the managing of budgets, timelines, resources, and managing customer expectations.
- Ensuring that customers are kept up to date on project progress, made aware of any RAID items, and communicated with frequently on the status of the project.
- Acting as the first point of escalation for any project issues or customer objections, and working quickly with customers to get those items resolved and project sticking points unblocked.
- Managing change requests and general project governance processes.
- Working with, utilising, and potentially mentoring more junior members of the project management team.
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- Experience working as a lead project manager, preferably in an environment where you’ve had to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, to be applied both to customers and the consulting team internally.
- Great problem solving and mediation skills
The following items are nice to have, but not essential:
- Experience managing Salesforce (or other CRM) implementation projects
- Hands on experience with PSA tools
- Prince 2 or similar certification
- Experience working in a professional services or software implementation environment
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £75k per annum
- Enablement, training, and certification
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care policy
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team.
Sounds interesting? We run a pretty informal first stage interview so why not get in touch for a casual chat?
Interested in this role?
Send us your CV using the button below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible!