Remote, UK Based
As a growing Salesforce consultancy, we’re great at delivering Salesforce projects to a high standard to our customers. In fact, we’ve worked with hundreds of Salesforce customers over the years and have maintained an average feedback score of 4.9 out of 5. We’ve got that bit wrapped up.
What we’re less good at is yelling about all of the success our customers have seen with us in order to get our name and brand out there, committing time to digital marketing initiatives, running virtual and in-person events, and using our marketing automation expertise in order to keep in touch with our growing database of potential and current clients in order to generate more revenue.
That’s where you come in…
We’re looking for a passionate, talented marketing professional to join us at an exciting stage of our growth journey.
As our first dedicated marketing hire, you’re not just looking for a role where you can “do marketing”, you’re looking to directly lead the marketing strategy for a growing business and show our leadership team how marketing should be done.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying and developing the company’s USPs, and creating a strategy to communicate these clearly to our customers and partners
- Define and execute a company wide marketing strategy from the ground up, with a focus on revenue growth and brand awareness within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of on-brand marketing collateral
- Develop a strategy to leverage our marketing automation and CRM platforms to engage and nurture our database of prospects and existing customers
- Take ownership of a content strategy to ensure that blog posts and social media content are being posted on a regular basis to engage our audiences
- Orchestrate events throughout the year – both attending existing industry events, and organising in-person and virtual events for customers and partners
- Taking ownership of our website and be responsible for the updating of content and copy
- Devise an SEO strategy to increase the number of organic web leads that we receive
- Investigate the incorporation of paid advertising into our marketing strategy
- And ultimately, generating a pipeline of new business based on these efforts!
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least two years of experience in digital marketing, preferably with some experience in a strategic role
- Demonstrable marketing leadership skills
- A good understanding of SEO, and ability to write copy that is both readable and also makes Google happy
- Strong experience with marketing automation and CRM software is essential
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMS system is desirable
- Commercially obsessed: You’re laser focused on generating revenue from your efforts
- Results driven: You like to set yourself targets and then smash them
- Organised: You can manage your time and juggle your deadlines and commitments efficiently
- Personable: Not only are you easy to work with, you’re the one dragging everyone to the pub after an event
- Detail Oriented: You obsessively check spelling, grammar, and layouts before anything goes out
- Independent: You enjoy solving your own issues and figuring things out
- Passionate: You don’t just do marketing, you absolutely love it. You’re the one boring your friends by talking about the upcoming changes to Google’s search algorithm, and spending your days reading marketing blogs.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary
- 100% remote working, forever!
- Target based career progression
- Training, mentoring, and Salesforce certification if desired
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
- Private healthcare