Salesforce Junior Technical Consultant
£20,000 – £30,000 (Remote Role, UK Based)
Are you interested in learning new skills and adopting a top-tier cloud based platform?
How about becoming a trained and certified consultant in a field that has huge potential and is currently one of the most in demand skill-sets in the IT sector?
Then this role is for you!
Silver Softworks are looking for impressive new talent to help expand our team of highly trained and experienced consultants and to grow with us as we extend our already impressive array of clients.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to client site may be required occasionally when the apocalypse ends.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Working with Senior/Lead Consultants as part of a highly trained delivery team
- Workshopping and gathering requirements for customers
- Taking part in technical and functional project implementations (including development, testing, documentation etc.)
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- Solid Object-Oriented development experience (.NET or Java)
- Computer Science BSc or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Enterprise development experience
- Experience and knowledge of the Salesforce platform
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £30k per annum
- High level training and mentoring from our Senior/Lead Consultants
- Progression targets with financial incentives attached
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team.