Salesforce Functional Lead Consultant
£50,000 – £75,000 (Remote full time, UK)
As our already impressive client base grows, we are looking to expand our team of highly experienced consultants with other like-minded, driven individuals.
The role will be primarily based in our new office in Witham, Essex, although we will consider an element of remote working for the right candidate.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Workshopping and gathering requirements from customers
- Designing complex solutions for small to medium sized projects
- Leading Salesforce implementations, from requirements gathering, through development and delivery
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- A minimum of two years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- Advanced Salesforce configuration and product knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- A proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects in a lead role, preferably in a consulting environment
Bonus points for:
- Certification in Field Service Lightning or Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £75k per annum
- Progression targets on employment commencement with financial incentives attached
- Training, mentoring, and Salesforce certification
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
- Private health care
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team. The candidate may be expected to help support junior members of staff and work as part of a team.