Salesforce Functional Lead Consultant
£50,000 – £75,000 (Remote full time, UK)
As our already impressive client base grows, we are looking to expand our team of highly experienced consultants with other like-minded, driven individuals.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to client site may be required occasionally when the apocalypse ends.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Workshopping and gathering requirements from customers
- Designing complex solutions for small to medium sized projects
- Leading Salesforce implementations, from requirements gathering, through development and delivery
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- A minimum of two years of experience on the Salesforce platform
- Advanced Salesforce configuration and product knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- A proven track record of delivering Salesforce projects in a lead role, preferably in a consulting environment
Bonus points for:
- Certification in Field Service Lightning or Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £75k per annum
- Progression targets on employment commencement with financial incentives attached
- Training, mentoring, and Salesforce certification
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
- Private health care
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team. The candidate may be expected to help support junior members of staff and work as part of a team.