Salesforce Functional Lead Consultant
£50,000 – £75,000 (Remote full time, UK)
As our delivery team continues to grow, we’re looking for new Lead Consultants to take ownership and ensure the successful delivery high quality implementations to our customers.
You will need to have advanced technical knowledge of multiple Salesforce products, and have proven experience leading successful implementations.
The role will be 100% remote based, but travel to client site may be required occasionally.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Leading requirements gathering workshops with customers, typically for multi-product implementations
- Collaborating with team members on solution design, whilst maintaining technical authority
- Getting involved in all stages of the delivery of a Salesforce project – design, build, deployment, and training
- Assisting and mentoring other team members/Salesforce nerds
A candidate for this role should possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple Salesforce implementations during your career, in a lead role
- Advanced functional Salesforce skills, across multiple products. Strong Sales/Service Cloud skills are a must
- Amazing inter-personal and stakeholder management skills. You love the challenge of facing off with customers who think they know more than you do
- Great team management skills. Other team members will seek your input and advice and you’ll be expected to keep tabs on other consultants assigned to your projects
Bonus points for:
- An impressive list of Salesforce certifications showing us that you’re knowledgeable across multiple products
- Hands on implementation experience with Salesforce CPQ, Field Service, or Marketing Cloud
- Experience working in a consulting environment, preferably within another Salesforce partner
- A thirst for knowledge. You’re the guy/girl reading the Salesforce release notes in full aren’t you?
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £75k per annum
- Enablement, training, and certification
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care policy
- A relaxed, collaborative environment and flexible working hours
A relaxed, collaborative environment is central to the company ethos at Silver Softworks, so it is important that applicants are able to work well as part of a team. The candidate may be expected to help support junior members of staff and work as part of a team.
Sounds interesting? We run a pretty informal first stage interview so why not get in touch for a casual chat?