Salesforce Account Manager, 100% remote working
£50,000 – £80,000 + Uncapped Commision + Benefits
As we continue to grow as a business, it is essential that we find a driven, hungry sales professional to grow our pipeline and propel us into our next phase of growth.
As a small but growing business our sales team is still maturing so this is a fantastic opportunity to bring your knowledge and expertise, and have input on how we can ensure that our sales team continues to grow and be successful for years to come.
We’re not really into micro-managing, so you’ll need to work autonomously to generate and close business with a primary focus on closing business with our partners at Salesforce within the Mid-market and SMB spaces.
Roles and responsibilities include:
Reporting to the CEO, you will:
- Source and qualify prospects, both new and existing Salesforce clients
- Work alongside Salesforce Account Executives to scope customer requirements
- Attend meetings with prospective customers and close sales
- Manage the entire sales cycle from new enquiry through to closed deal
- Maintain relationships with our existing customer base and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Produce proposals and presentations to promote our services and USPs
- Successfully meet a quarterly sales quota
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of hunting and closing business in the Mid-market and SMB sectors
- CRM or other professional services sales experience (preferably Salesforce, but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to create strong relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build rapport with both prospective customers and partners
Bonus points for:
- Experience in the following industries: Financial Services, High Tech, Manufacturing, Business Services, Health and Life Sciences
- Having worked either at another Salesforce partner, or having worked directly for Salesforce in a sales role such as Account Executive or Solution Engineer
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £80k per annum, plus uncapped commission expected to double your income if on target
- 100% remote working from home, to continue on after the pandemic permanently
- 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
- Private health care policy
- The chance to carve out your own senior role in a growing consultancy, with the potential to build your own sales team in the medium to long term.
If you’re interested in this role or would like more information then we’d love to hear from you. Please click the Apply Now button below to get in touch.