Junior Business Development Executive
£25,000 – £35,000 OTE (Witham, Essex)
We are looking for a vibrant and positive self-starter who is highly motivated and loves new business development. We are a Silver Salesforce.com Partner and are growing across key Salesforce Sectors in the UK. We work closely with the Salesforce Account Executive teams in both London and Dublin so a level of travel may be required. You will be working with the world’s No.1 technology platform and opening opportunities with businesses of all shapes and sizes with one common goal…to offer customer excellence.
You are someone who loves a challenge and will expect to be well paid for your success. Be part of a driven and highly skilled team who have a dynamic approach to getting the work done and making our customers happy with exceptional service. You will be directly responsible for identifying and capitalising on new revenue opportunities as well as account managing our existing customers.
If you are looking for an opportunity in sales, are passionate about new business development and have a competitive edge when it comes to achieving targets, we would love to hear from you!
Confidence and determination are more important than direct relevant experience. If you are the right person we will give you the time and training you will need to be successful, it really does come down to ‘how much you want it’
Reporting to the COO and as our first Junior Business Development Manager, you will:
- Work with the CEO and COO to Find, Win, and Keep new opportunities
- Love, cherish and adore our existing customers and maybe generate an upsell or two!
- Build excellent working relationships with key decision makers across our prospect and customer base.
- Work directly with the Salesforce team and continue to drive our excellent reputation
- Account management, understanding customers’ needs, resolving complaints/queries and building strong partnerships to achieve long term business goals.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales and account management.
- Provision of product demonstrations to existing and prospective customers.
- Book meeting and appointments for the leadership team in new opportunities
- Arrange and attend trade shows and conferences
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of: marketplaces, customers and competitors, providing timely and relevant information to the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- The determination and passion required to develop existing business & new customer relationships.
- Take a proactive approach to deliver a strong customer experience, have a keen eye to identify new sales opportunities through strategic customer and prospective customer development activity.
- An ability to ask controlled questions, listen and act pragmatically on the feedback
- The ability to negotiate and gain commitment from others through good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Effective time management, prioritisation and organisation of tasks and responsibilities in order to meet agreed timelines.
- The ability to collaborate with other team members and colleagues, across the wider organisation.
- Good organisation, communication and time management skills.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Enjoy working in a small company environment, as part of a highly-committed team
- Be flexible, adaptable and up for the challenge!
Interested in this role?
Send us your CV using the button below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible!