Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant
(Remote, UK Based)
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Functional Salesforce Consultant to join our team. In this role, you will play a vital part leading projects with team members to design and configure Salesforce functionality to meet our clients’ business needs.
As a Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant, your activities will include:
- Design and configuration of complex Salesforce functional capabilities to meet client needs
- Supporting end-users with system troubleshooting and training.
- Demonstrating a proactive attitude to take on new challenges, even with little or no prior experience.
- Staying informed about the latest Salesforce updates and industry trends.
We welcome applications from ambitious individuals dedicated to personal and professional growth.
- Lead complex projects of in excess of 100 days effort without supervision.
- Lead a team of consultants monitoring and maintaining adherence to estimates, timelines and milestones.
- Lead or be a team member of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conducting interactive workshops and training sessions with clients.
- Be adept at comprehending client needs, which may necessitate asking probing questions to gain a precise understanding.
- Grasp a client’s business, capture their requirements, and provide recommendations while designing a supported solution.
- Documenting solutions into a clear and concise user story format.
- Peer review designs to ensure gaps are identified and check adherence to best practices.
- Configure Salesforce to meet complex functional requirements.
- Have a strong understanding of and follow Salesforce best practices.
- Proficiency in recognizing a problem or issue and independently seeking or devising a solution.
- Train and coach junior/certified consultants.
- Provide end-user support, troubleshooting, and training.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude to take on new challenges, even with little or no prior experience.
- Writing quality testing scripts
- Performing Quality testing based on predefined scripts.
- Participate in presales activities working along with account executives.
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- 2.5+ years Salesforce consultancy experience or similar end user experience in a complex environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities, with a particular emphasis on strong communication skills, particularly in a remote work setting.
- Ideally 5+ Salesforce certifications, for example; Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant and 1 specialist area such as Pardot, CPQ, Experience Cloud, etc.
- Proven track record of having worked in a similar position with comparable responsibilities
- Ambitious, with a drive for growth and success.
- You are UK-based and have the right to work within the UK
Interested in this role?
Send us your CV using the button below and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible!